Friday, May 2, 2008

The first post

Blogging seems to be one of the most happening thing these days... More like the "in" thing. Dude, you got a Blog ? Man you're cool !!

Nope thats not the reason why I finally decided to set up a blog for myself. Then whats the reason ? Well a fairly simple one, its just been one of those things i've had in the back of my mind since quite some time and I finally decided to go ahead with it. Now lets just hope the excitement (or inclination or interest maybe) does not fade away as quickly as glaciers do from the face of the earth these days (they say global warming is on the rise at an unprecedented rate)

Or heck maybe I am too late in joining the band wagon but then who cares anyways ? I've finally managed to get started with it and thats ample reason for me to be happy lol. So here's three cheers for my first post and like we expect from all the good things in life lets hope further posts just keep comin'

No comments: